Saturday, May 23, 2009

Anonymous Domme Orgy Fantasy

Sometimes, when I am at The Dominon, and I may be the only Mistress there. I imagine that the four or five boys present all beg me to use them, all at the same time. 

I order them to strip and get their cocks hard even though they are already hard - then they lavish their attention on me. Licking me from head to toe. Paying special attention to lick my armpits clean, and my navel, and of course, my sex. 

They are lining up for their turn, growling like animals, jostling for position, wanting to be the one who gets the most licking, in the most intimate places.

I cum, over and over again, they stroke their cocks, keeping them hard, as instructed by me,  but are not permitted to cum. They ooze precum and, when ordered, they  lick it off each other's cocks. 

The panting and groaning and moaning is overwhelming. Their bodies and mine glisten with perspiration.

It is an orgy of licking and sucking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment