Saturday, May 16, 2009

Anonymous Confession About A Confession

I have come here to confess… to confess that one of the confessions read here several weeks ago at one of the first FEMDOM Confessions events has haunted my dreams… and my daydreams ever since.

It was an anonymous confession written by a Lady of the Dominion. It was a Lady who said that she was not bisexual, but who had a burning fantasy about keeping a girl in a cage… forcing her to drink glass of water after glass of water… but not allowing her to relieve herself.

She confessed that she could not tell in this fantasy if she herself was male or female, and that her own identity was somewhat blurred. But the girl in the cage was very clear. She was young, beautiful… innocent. It was a fantasy about innocence being corrupted.

The teller of this tale confessed that she would wait until the girl was in absolute agony with need to go to the bathroom, and then she would be ordered out, bent over a table or bondage horse that would only put more pressure on her bladder… and then the teller would ravage her from behind… either as a male… or a female with a strapon… it was unclear.

But that wasn’t the focus of the tale. The focus was the plundering of this poor, innocent, inexperienced girl. The ravaging of her until the crashing of hips against her ass… the rigid phallus sinking into her… and the pressure against her stomach was too much… and in utter humiliation, she lost control of her bladder.

The young girl was left sobbing, shattered, humiliated… broken. Innocence lost.

I am here tonight to confess, as I said. I am here to confess that the confession written by this anonymous Lady has brought forth a powerful desire that lingers just beneath the surface of my skin. A powerful ache… a wanting… to be that girl.

I don’t yet understand exactly what this means, for I wouldn’t want to experience this fantasy as myself. But the thought of being her… being that innocent girl… tormented, tortured… humiliated and broken by a Lady… holds such a powerful sway over my darker desires.

And so… I have come and confessed my secret desire. Whether I can be absolved, I’ll leave to you. But perhaps, at least, you can help me understand what I am feeling, and what this very deep, very powerful urge in me truly means…

0 comments:

Post a Comment