Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Tolerant Mistress's Anonymous Confession

I am waiting for him, sitting on a chair,  my legs crossed and my crop laying across my lap.  I am patient, and deadly serious.  There will be no light hearted play tonight.   He walks in the door, home from work, unsuspecting.  As he puts his keys on the table he looks up at me, his eyes meeting mine and he knows.  He knows that I mean to deal with him; that I mean business.  He tries to smile as he slips his jacket off slowly, but tonight I am impervious to his charm.

I stand up, crop in hand, leaning over slightly to straighten my skirt.  In two long strides I am in front of him, my eyes at the height of his shoulder, much smaller than him physically, but he is no match for me.  

I feel it rising up in me, the power, like a tiger stretching, arching it's back, fixing its gaze and preparing to pounce.  It's overhwelming and I can feel it radiating from me.  Looking in his eyes, I can see he feels it too, and he immediately falls to his knees.

My left hand, still holding the loop of the crop, goes to his collar, yanking him roughly and holding him still while my right hand strikes his face hard with two quick hard slaps.  "Slut.  Stupid, little slut."  I shakes his collar and l look down at him.  He looks down at the floor, refusing to meet my eyes.  "Strip you little bitch".  I command, releasing his collar with a shove.  He scrambles, falling backwards, and hastily removes his clothes before scurrying naked back to my feet.  "Follow me slut.  Crawl".

I turn on my heel and walk briskly towards the bedroom, where I have had the forethought to   prepare a special chair just for him.  As I pass through the door I pause to look over my shoulder and watch for his reaction as he sees my surprise.  I see him stop as his eyes travel towards the corner.  He sees the chair, with a large dildo screwed in to the centre of the seat and gasps.  He glances over to me with fear in his eyes and starts to slowly shake his head, realizing that this is much more than I have ever ordered him to take.  

Knowing he will require some extra incentive I walk quickly towards him and lift my crop smacking it hard against his ass.  "Hurry the fuck up.  Get over there slut".  He jumps and quickly crawls towards the chair, looking up at me as I gesture for him to get on.  He sees my eyes and realizes that no is not an option.  Slowly standing up and he turns to face me.  He begins to position himself over the dildo and I stand in front of him, placing my hands on his shoulders as I guide him down on it.  His mouth opens, moaning, and I cover it with my own, intensely excited by his struggle, his moans.  Slowly he slides down on the dildo, and I glance down, watching his cock grow hard.  I smile.  Some punishment.  However I am not finished.

I step back and lift my crop again, striking his rising cock hard before letting the crop fall on the floor.  I smile as I see him wince in pain, but note that his cock is stil hard and throbbing.  Smiling, my hands slide down my hips and I slide my skirt up my hips, revealing my pussy, wet, ready.  I slide two fingers in, moistening them, all the while keeping my eyes locked on his.  He is transfixed.  I step towards him, and straddle his legs while I shove the fingers in his mouth.  He sucks them greedily.  I smirk and  shift myself, and slowly, luxuriously, I slide down on his hard cock, filling myself up.  He groans.  I lean over, pressing my breasts against his chest as I reach towards the night table.  A small device he hadn't noticed sits on top.  Holding it in my hand, I lean back over and settle more firmly on his cock, slowly moving my hips in circles as I press on the button on the remote.  The dildo deep in his ass starts to vibrate and move in small circles inside him.  I feel his cock twitch and harden even more inside me.  "Now", I say.  "Don't cum".

0 comments:

Post a Comment