Saturday, April 11, 2009

That Smile - Anonymous Sub

I'm working alone at my desk in my office, later in the evening.  Work is going gangbusters, and the days are getting later. My tie is loosened from being straight, the top button of the dark blue shirt unbuttoned.

I should be focusing on the tasks at hand, but my mind keeps wandering.  Wandering back to you. 

There was just something about the last time we talked, the tone in your voice, a little glint of something... else in your eye.  I'd worried you caught me looking you over, but I don't think you did.  When you dropped that note and I bent down to your boot to pick it up... I thought you saw something stir in me.  I looked at your calf, up slowly, my eyes tracing up your leg, where skin and skirt met below your knee.  I realized what I was doing and quickly looked up at you, and was shocked that you gave a smile, it was almost too knowing.  Almost.

I'd slowly risen to my feet, handing you your note.  The "Thank you" formed from your mouth as I locked on to your lips, then eyes up to your eyes.  I really wanted you to drop the note again...

The phone rings.  I check the time and pick up.  You were out late, wanted to see when you could pick up the rest of... oh, right, you would have gotten voicemail if I wasn't in. This neighborhood?  Sure, definitely, especially if it saves you some time... no, I'm here for at least the next hour or two.

Hanging up, I realized my heartbeat kicked in a little. I feel guilty about it, but you on the phone, so relaxed, so funny.  The thing you do with your head...

I get back to it.  There's no way to actually add time into the day, but I'd try to shoehorn at least another two hours to the clock.  Not that that would be a big increase in time, it wo... that must be you.

Leaving my desk, I remember to pick up your file.  You've been here before, it's late... shouldn't keep you running too long.

Greeting you at the door, I can't help but feel the heartbeat increase again. God, you just exude... it's something extra.  Some kind of confidence that just enhances everything about you just enough, from the way you wear your hair to your style to that little something that's always behind your eyes, (which are only brought out by your glasses.)

And I do mean it's nice to see you.  Seeing you always makes me smile, genuinely and wide. No, no I have time to talk things over. Come on back. Do you need anything?  A water?

How was dinner?  Very nice, I hear it's good. And the dessert is supposed to be... yup, that's the one.

The way you subtly cross your legs... just at the knee, not quite a full cross. I should really pay attention to what you're saying and stop staring...

You did what?  You took something from the restaurant?  I hope you got enough knives for the complete set...

From your purse beside the chair, you pull out a small silver ring, about two inches in diameter.  I'm not sure what it is...

That's from your napkin?  Ha, too funny.  Well, now you can have the same experience eating at your house as you do at the restaurant, but with less tipping.  Or maybe more tipping...

You saw it and thought about me?  Ha!  How so?

You slowly start to smile, big and wide.  I smile back. You hold the ring up and point to it, then to me.

... wait, you want that... on my dick? On the shaft?  I don't get the joke here...
That goes around my testicles and the shaft?  How the hell... wait, what?

But I don't get it.  You want to see if it fits?  Ha! Well, I'm not sure you're paying quite enough to see if fits... or if I have enough to pay to see if it fits.

Oh my God your smile... that laugh... oh my... my cock just moved.  

You're serious?  Over my cock and balls? You'd really like me to?

My cock moves again.

... okay.  

I rise slowly, worried that I'm going to get hard and you'll see through the dress pants. You smile as I take the ring and I try not to break eye contact and look at your top.  

I'll be right back... I look at you as I exit the room and you smile sweetly.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom.What the hell?  Napkin ring around my cock?  Does that even fit?  Who asks you to do that?  How the hell is this sanitary for anybody?

I stare at the ring. Silver, a couple of inches wide. Does this go on my shaft?  I probably should've gotten a little more in terms of details out of her...

I pull out my belt lip and unbuckled it.  I turn towards the door and unbutton my pants. Unzipping my pants, I drop them and my boxers to my ankles.  

Would I have to...one testicle ... go one at a time?  Hmmm.  

I take the testicle in his right hand and bring the ring to meet it.  The ring is a little warm from my touch.

I push down.

Slowly one testicle through the ring.  I wince and exhale.  One ring through the testicle.

I shift the testicle back and grip the second one. Slowly I move it through, pinching a little, my hips involuntarily pushing out.

Am I really doing this?  What kind of woman asks for this. Then I think of the smile and that something extra behind your eyes. I can't believe I'm doing this.

Since I'm not hard I just work it through? Taking my cock, I carefully bring the tip through the ring. I grunt a little as I thread it through, and feel a little bit of blood rush to my cock. 

Moving the ring back on the shaft and the balls, I feel the full circle pressed up against my body.  As I watch, my cock starts to swell.  My hips push back again as my cock grows. My face feels as flush as my cock is becoming hard.

Wow.  I had not expected this... was this some kind of joke gone bad?

The ring is fully around my cock.  Bending forward to pick up my pants,  I feel another rush of blood.  I swallow as I stand. Tucking my cock into my pants, I move it around to not seem so obvious with my erection.  I untuck my shirt to cover the bulge.

I walk back into my office.  The side of your mouth turns up into a smile...

I am wearing the ring, yes.  And it's... yeah, it's tight.  I can feel my face turn red.

I sit down across from you.  You tell me to stand up.  I notice the fragrance of your lipstick.

Alright, what's going on?  What's gotten into you?  I stand up, careful to conceal my crotch.

You've thought about this for some time?  Ha, well, yeah, I find you attractive... sure.  Funny, smart... and easy on eyes, some would say.  Right, I would say...

You ask me to stretch over the desk, leaning forward, hands together, arms over the desk. I barely hesitate.  As I lean down, I meet your eyes.  ...what's this all about? 

My cock presses up against the desk.  My eyes dart to your lips.  You lean down to your purse, and pull out metal handcuffs.  You're walking slowly around the desk as you grin, and point out that I'm blushing.  ... no, I'm not sure what "this" is, but I do think maybe I want it...

Woah, ho-kay... the cuff is cold going around my wrist, cold and tight.  The metal tumbler clinks as you cinch the other cuff to the desk leg.   I'm not sure where all this is going at all... 

My cock bulges again.  

You move on to my other arm, pulling it over to the desk leg on the opposite side.  Alright, really, this is... this is really sexy... but what's going on?  There a camera in the purse too?

Call you "Miss?"  Of course I was kidding, I didn't mean any disrespect... Miss.

You walk around behind me.  I can look over my shoulder at you.  Eyes front?  Okay.  Okay "Miss."  Yeah tha... Yes "Miss."

I look forward.  The room is oddly silent.  I feel your hands touch the front of my pants, my belt.  What... what're you...  

You unbuckle my belt without saying anything.  You slip it from the pants loops without saying anything, drawing it around so each loop gets a little punctuated. 

I swallow hard.  My cock feels the belt slide past.  You must be right behind me.

Your hands are back to the front of my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping. You pull the pants down, and they get hung on my erect cock.  I blush again.

Look, I'm sorry that I'm so... up. I didn't think.. I mean I don't think about this... no no, I would totally.  I would totally, Miss.  ... I have.  Yes, I have.  Yes, Miss.

You pull my pants and my boxers down to my ankles, and slowly use your feet to sweep my legs out as far as they'll go. You move around back to the front.  I look up at you.

No, I definitely value your friendship. Absolutely.  

I watch as you reach under your skirt... it looks like... oh my God, your underwear.  It's lacey, refined.  Sexy.

I can imagine your day IS long yes... yes Miss.  

You move closer to me and drop your hand to the side of my head.  Your fingers lightly brush my hair.  

Your midsection is directly in front of me, your crotch a few inches from my face.  You begin to move your skirt up your thighs, at the same time drawing my head in closer to your crotch.  

No, no Miss, I'd think relaxing is a good thing...

You lead my face to your pussy.  

Kiss you?  Slowly?  Of course...

I purse my lips softly as I touch your skin.  The softness juxtaposes your hard nails that are slowly pushing into my scalp.  I kiss a little faster, and you tell me to slow down.  I feel my cock pulse against the desk.

My head starts to move up and down a little, tenderly I lick your pussy.  Your nails dig deeper.

Answer you but keep my head down... yes Miss.  

My mouth opens a little wider as I lick.  I feel your torso shift a little.

Suddenly, without warning I feel leather on my thigh. I yelp into you.

Head down, and quiet?  Head down and quiet Miss?  Yes...

You strike me again, closer to one of my ass cheeks.  I strain to stay in place.  My pace quickens a little, and your nails dig in.  I slow down, head first into your pussy.

You swat me again across the ass, the belt stinging at the same place it just landed, my cock pushing into the desk. I open my mouth wider. The cuffs rub against my wrists.  I have nothing else in reach but the desk top or the chain. I grip the desktop tightly.

The steps keep repeating, slowly, building to a rhythm.  I start to lick you faster, I open wide like I'm gasping for breath.  I feel your thighs push in as you strike my ass.  Your grip on my hair tightens.

I want to explode, and you sense it. 

You strike me with a deliberate pace, and you start to move my head around with your hand.  I can't stop straining to get closer to you, to open wider.  You start to gyrate your hips into my face.  My cock pushes into the desk when the belt lands.

My face is sticky now.  I can actually hear you breathing. I cannot get close enough to your pussy.  I lick and lick and lick... and then I feel you start to cum.  My lips part, my mouth opens wide. You drop the belt on my back and hold my head in place as you cum. I keep my mouth open as try to cover all of you.

As you breathe out, you step back, lowering your skirt.  I look up to you as you pull away. 

Yes Miss, I enjoyed that.  Very much.  And did you?  ... I'm glad to hear that. Uh... yes, I'm hard.  Really hard.  Really really hard. And I would love to cum.

...no, not if you don't want me to. No... of course not. You walk to the other side of the room, and excuse yourself for a moment I feel the cool air hit my face, and notice how wet it is...

... my cock pulses again.  I have no idea what you're going to do next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment