Saturday, April 25, 2009

Summertime Confession II - by Destiny Teardrop

After ten minutes had passed, I leant further into him, lifting my hand and placing it under his chin, tipping his face up, meeting his gaze once more.  I spoke, "Follow me". He could only nod.  I got up and walked away from the bar towards the small cove in the bay below.  He was close behind. "Crawl!" I hissed. He obeyed and followed closely at my heels. His fate was already sealed. He was mine.....

The boy scrambled behind on his hands and knees, struggling to keep up with my steady stride as I approached the steep slow leading down to the private bay. I paused at the top of the bay, looking back at him as he crawled hurriedly towards Me. "Keep up, boy. I don't have all day". He stammered "y..y..yess Miss". Amongst the wild flowers and foliage I spotted an old length of twine, discarded by a previous tourist. I picked it up and smirked to myself..this would do nicely. I approached the boy and bent down to his level, "you seem to be having difficulty keeping up, let me help you". Wrapping the twine round his neck, I formed a make shift collar and leash. I tugged on it, he groaned a little and let out a gentle whimper. "Thank you, Miss".

I proceeded down the slope, pulling the boy along behind me. He groaned periodically as his hands and knees scraped on the rough ground. His moans thrilled and excited me. I do so adore an obedient boy. His increasing arousal was also evident from the bulge in his swimshorts.

Shortly, we arrived at the beach. The warm, golden sand between my toes was a welcome relief from the harsh, steep path. The slut on my leash was panting heavily and sweating with the exertion of his journey. I took a bottle of water from my beach bag, unscrewed the lid and swigged at it, allowing some to spill from my mouth and cascade down my chin to my chest, trickling between my cleavage and down to my stomach, resting in a pool in my navel. "Are you thirsty, slut?" I enquired of the boy at my feet. "Yes Miss, very thirsty", he replied. "What do you want, boy?" I barked at him. "A drink of your water would be most appreciated, Miss". He eagerly responded. I laughed and sneered slightly as I took another swig from the bottle. "Beg for it then. Let's see how desperate you are". Before he could respond, I hissed "And get on your haunches and beg properly". The boy looked at me wide-eyed, hesitant. I stared at him. Waiting. He knelt up, sat back on his heels and raised his hands up, dog like, "Please Miss, I beg you, please may I have a drink of water?". He was a pathetic sight. A beautiful, desperate, pathetic, whimpering boy.

I knelt down opposite him. I lifted the bottle of water to my mouth and took a gulp. I tucked two fingers inside the twine around his neck, yanking his head forward, his nose almost touching mine. I smelt arousal, fear and heat on his breath. As our mouths touched, I spat the water from mine into his open lips, he desperately lapped at it, savouring every drop as my left hand reached deftly down into his swimshorts and firmly grasped his throbbing cock. He sputtered, eyes wide as I continued my firm hold on both the collar and his cock. "You have your drink. Now you owe Me. I am going to take what I want from you". He nodded slowly,  his eyes never leaving mine. "Do you understand what I am saying to you, boy?" I demanded. "Yes, Miss. Take what you want." he gasped. "Oh, I will. I certainly will". I whispered.

I let go of his cock, leaving it hanging over the top of his shorts, bobbing and throbbing. I stood up, pulling him to his feet  by the make-shift collar round his neck. He gagged a little as my knuckles dug into his Adam's apple. We stood, face to face. "Strip!", I demanded. "Y...y..y..Miss" he stammered. He stepped out of his swimshorts and t-shirt and stood before me. Naked, vulnerable, trembling with nerves and excited anticipation. 

"Get on all fours" I ordered. The boy dropped immediately to the designated position. I walked around him, slowly, deliberately. As I paused in front of his face, his eyes were level with my shins, looking at my tanned legs and feet. "Lick the sand off" I commanded, as I proffered my leg forward towards his lips. He gingerly extended his tongue and licked as instructed. "Good boy". I murmered softly. I walked around him again, making him wait, biding my time, enjoying the anticipation. Basking in the sound of the waves gently lapping against the shore and the distant cry of a seabird, coupled with his laboured breathing as he baulked a little on the sand in this mouth and struggled to maintain his position in the heat of the evening sun.

Ahead of me was a small, dark, damp hollow in the cliff face, a secret cave. In there I had my toys and this boy was my going to be my latest plaything. He was ripe for it, perfect in every way and he needed it. He just didn't quite know that yet, but I knew that within the next few hours he would be begging me to truly possess him. I licked my lips in anticipation. This would be a long and eventful night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment