Saturday, April 11, 2009

Summertime Confession I - by Destiny Teardrop

Lying in the sun makes me so horny. So very, very horny. During a long, hot summer I am in a constant state of arousal, wet and throbbing and wanting, no, NEEDING to devour any half decent looking male in my vicinity. There's something about lying in the sun, feeling the rays against my skin, that turns me into a nymphomaniac. 

One day last year, on holiday in Crete, I was on a lounger in an open air bar.  The long hot day was drawing to a close, it was around 5pm, still hot, but less intense now and my body was warm and golden from a day in the sun. Alone, with my book, soaking up the sun. I became aware of eyes on me, you know the way you do? When you just 'feel' someone looking at you. I lifted my head from my book and looked over the top of my shades towards the bar.  I saw a dark, athetically built young male perched on the edge of the bar stool, a bottle of Bud in his hand. My eyes met his gaze and locked on his deep, deep brown eyes. I raised an eyebrow briefly and contnued to hold his stare. He broke the hold and looked down, a light blush forming on his cheeks. I sat up slightly, continuing to stare, a sardonic smile playing on my mouth. He lifted his head, looked my way once more and returned my smile as he sat up, a little more confidently now. This boy was flirting with me! I felt that old familiar tingle between my legs as I knew the thrill of the chase was about to begin. 

The heat was intense and a trickle of perspiration ran from my neck, down to my cleavage. I wiped it with my finger, looked intently at the boy and sucked my finger hard and long. He visibly gasped as I played my fingertip around my lips and sucked in and out, coating it with my saliva, all the while holding his gaze and smirking.

Boy, it was hot today! I realised that the one other customer had left and there was only the barman, the dark guy and me still there. It was quite deserted. The barman was busy stacking glasses. I was hungry, lustful, predatory and I had my eye on my prey.

The boy shuffled uncomfortably on his stool as I got up, empty glass in hand and strutted towards the bar, my softly rounded hips swaying seductively from side to side under his watchful gaze. I approached him rapidly and walked right up to him, into his personal space, speaking firmly and assuredly I said "Stop gawping and buy a lady a drink, boy". He spluttered a little, replying "ye...ye...yess, ok....Miss". At least the boy had manners and knew how to address a lady. The drinks ordered and presented, the guy was becoming visibly uncomfortable at my proximity. I was wearing a low cut, deep red, lycra bathing suit, underwired to accentuate my full breasts and high cut on the leg to flatter my full round hips. I wore high heeled, red strappy sandals to extend and lengthen my bronzed legs. The boy cast regular, furtive glances at my body. His appreciation of my form was evident by the bulge in his swim shorts and the flush in his cheeks, matched with the perspiration on his brow. 

We sat in silence. I was waiting, taking my time and he knew it. The result of our meeting  was inevitable. There was an unspoken acknowledgement of our relative statuses. 

After ten minutes had passed, I leant further into him, lifting my hand and placing it under his chin, tipping his face up, meeting his gaze once more.  I spoke, "Follow me". He could only nod.  I got up and walked away from the bar towards the small cove in the bay below.  He was close behind. "Crawl!" I hissed. He obeyed and followed closely at my heels. His fate was already sealed. He was mine.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment