Saturday, April 4, 2009

From a Once Loved, Now Gone Sub

 I have a confession . This might not be what a typical confession consists of, as there isnt something necessarily... taboo about it, nor is it something  that might bring about an exclaimed  ' ohhhh you naughty slut, boy!'  , but who knows, such has been said for a boy just sniffing the wind after a Mistress has lifted a cheek and.... passed  a breeze of her own.
 
   There is a certain Mistress at the Dominion who, through no fault of her own,  has a certain affect on me whenever im in her presence. It wasnt something that I was  consciously aware of at first. Its like a beautifully written musical ballad  playing  in the background while your attentions are focused and  fixed on something else:  you arent actually consciously listening , but it , nevertheless , gives you a relaxed and even euphoric rush of sorts.
  
   Now we all know every Mistress is quite different in just about everything they do. From preferences on attire to the cute pet names they call thier boys, to the way in which they care for thier boys. ..This Mistress ive always thought to be just such a sweetheart of a woman that I just couldnt fathom what her voice would sound like if she ever even uttered the word ' fuck' . 
  
  Well that whole image..was blown out of the water, so to speak, one quiet evening. There were maybe 2 other boys around the circle , besides me. One had his chin in his chest , the other was doing the newbie stand and turn dance on  the circle step. There was no other Mistresses, only this lovely sight that always made me melt just from hearing her voice.  "Hello boy. How are you tonight", she said.  If I had thought of something to compare the sound of her voice to , it would be along the lines of a chorus of Angels. I responded with my usual humdrum " Greetings ,Miss So-and-so " .  If this, second life, were any more real than it already feels, I would have surely felt her eyes burning into me. I have never felt an electrical prod against my body ever before, but i would assume, having her attention all my own, It would be comparable. I held back from asking to come closer, or to kneel before her. My frail ego wasnt ready to hear a ' no , your fine right there boy' . Her lengthy yams were adorned with mighty leather wraps that seemed to have more shiney, sharp buckles about them,  than a freshly punished boy  from the trials has .. thick, throbbing cocks sticking out of him. 
  
  So there i kneeled. My cam did a 10 point swivel and dive, coming to a stop at her  glistening,  bared thigh. There was just a tease of her red -gstring panties showing at the top of my view. I've always thought of her as the sensual Domme, and oddly at that moment, while her outfit teased my senses a song popped in my head out of nowhere, a video of some girl in red and white stripped, thigh high  socks singing .." I know what boys like ....I know what guys want...". I  laughed , thankful that my mic wasnt locked and forced that silly song from my head . I then pulled my view back to take in the aura of pixels that seemed to perfectly match this MIstress' personality. Beautiful, stunningly so, she was.  She was also the vocal type and  I could hear the Mistress take a deep breath .Suddenly she said " Your a dirty slut , boy . Arent you?" ..... My own deep breath.. came with a gasp, as that lowered tone of a whisper, the words she said, all coming from that chorus of a voice melted me on the spot. Choked up some, I replied " I am, Miss? " , and my head nodded as there was no question at all about the facts.  One imagined  look up in those knowing eyes and I knew..she knew . She then stood, her heels making  a firm statement, her legs molesting my camera angle. I reeled back some in response; the camera had pulled back and tilted, much like a head would when fingers take a firm grip of hair. The Mistress took two deliberate steps towards me and sure enough, as if she read my mind, curious of further reactions, her gloved hand did take a full hold of my newly attached doo. My head was yanked back , the camera forced back to mine eyes and there was no longer a choice of what to look at. My eyes were held by her intense gaze,my face an inch from being smothered by ' what guys like' . I inhaled deeply, soaking in this moment of her towering and gorgeous presence. I could almost smell the power of her sexuality above me, my eyes dared not drop but my mind went totally in the gutter when she said  " Have you cleaned up the mess down there well , slut?" ..There was a scrubbing brush in my hand. I had meant to rub off some of the usual black heel scuffs that mark the circle area floor daily, but the intention passed like the wind once the Mistress spoke to me. ..Her eyes took on a devilish sparkle as she purposefully glanced at the brush in  my hand, then settled her gaze upon my lips. I watched a slowly forming  seductive smile, hot pink color glistened on supple, moist,tiny rippled lips. 
   
  From the gutter my mind was in , rose a heated and raging hardon .It was only 20 minutes before, that my self-induced edging had come to a  creamy beaded head. It wouldnt have taken much ,  and her being before me like this was more than that much - My loose fitted jeans bulged quite noticably. Her eyes burned again and mixed with the throbbing rush of hot blood that formed the swelling  of my cock beneath the jeans. " Mmmm hmm", she hummed thru her victorious smile, and quickly ordered " Speak up boy! SHow me your tongue. Has a Cat gotten it!" My gaze had diverted downward, the ruffles of her skirt waved and played with my level of view , once again teasing me with a spotting of red silk over a split mound . I whispered thru loose, parted lips, exhaling first with the slow extension of tongue, as if it was even possible a furball could have come out. " I ... Have every intention to ..clean ..I just havent been able to get to it yet,  Miss" , the words came out fuddled and distorted from trying to speak without use of my tongue. She seemed to know where my view was fixed, as she arched her back , parted her thighs and thrust her hips forward. Her skirt covered my head like a folding umbrella, her scent surrounded and smothered me. The tip of my tongue was pressed to her taut form of panties for only a fraction of a second before she yanked my head  back  and out from under her skirt. " You think you'd ever be that lucky , slut?" , she chided annd laughed softly , as her free hand ironed down her skirt and disappeared beneath for a moment. " Close your eyes and say nothing".  I did as she demanded, with my tongue still extended . I heard a rustle of fabric and suddenly a finger was touched up under the tip of my nose. " Breath in that which you worship" , she said in that melting and seductive whisper and proceeded to snap her wrist, landing a heavy handed smack to my cheek. Her fingers had left a trail of moisture from my right cheek across to the corner of my lips. I kept my eyes closed, with my tongue stiff, my head had turned with the smack and my ear was tickled by her lips as she had bent over and whispered in it " Seeing a hard cock in a pair of jeans makes me wet, did I give you permission to make Me wet, boy?"

  She snickered and pulled away from me. I heard the click of her heels fade  to silence as she left the area and TP'd away. I knelt there stunned, left with her scent lingering in my nostrils. Suddenly, a blue TP window popped up in the top right corner of my screen, it read "Here NOW, slut". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment