Monday, April 20, 2009

Friday Fantasy - Zoie Paule

I woke up Friday morning as horny as hell. I hadn’t even opened my eyes yet and my Mistress entered my psyche like a bolt of lightening. My hand involuntarily grabbed my, or should I say her, cock: No warm up, no gentle caressing, no slow construction of fantasies to put me in the mood. I just grabbed it and began to tug. 

Her words flooded my mind. “I’m going to violate your ass,” she had said only the day before as I sat helplessly on the edge of my seat, a butt plug in my arse, my hand tugging furiously at her cock. “Cum now, cum for me right now,” she had commanded, her voice vibrating deep inside my head, an affect heightened by stereo headphones. And I did cum. Hard. 

And now I was alone in bed and it was only the next day. I should have been feeling relief after a 9 day cum ban but I didn’t. If anything I felt hornier than I had felt the previous morning. Within minutes, or was it even seconds, I was on the edge of an orgasm. Dutifully I stopped and just lay there for a while listening to the sound of my own breathing and with my eyes closed my imagination began to form a picture of my mistress.

She was sitting on a large dark oak chair, in a long robe. What colour was it? Had I even imagined a colour? I doubt it. My mind was fixated on her long, smooth legs and milky white thighs, uncrossed, relaxed and bare. I let out a low whimper, unable to deal with such a sight in a normal, civilised manner. My head bowed and nudged against her leg like a cat, trying desperately to push her legs gently apart. 

She grabbed my hair and pulling my head back, staring straight into my eyes and hissing, “did I give you permission to do that? “ I yelped, and whimpered, “No Mistress, you did not. I’m sorry Mistress.” That’s better,” she replied, “Now start again properly,” I composed myself and breathing slowly said, “Please Mistress, please may I worship your thighs.” 

“Yes you may,” she laughed, clearly enjoying my desperate state. My head lowered and once again I started to brush my head against her thighs, using my hair to caress her skin. Slowly but surely her legs began to spread and looking up I gasped as I saw, for the first time her beautiful shaven pussy. “Oh Mistress,” I sighed, “Please Mistress…” I moved closer, unable to help myself. I felt yet again her hand grabbing the back of my hair, yanking me back. “Please what?” she aggressively said. 

“Please may I worship you. Please I so want to kiss… just a little.” 

“Very well, you may, for a little while until I get bored. But you better do it well Zoie.” 

“Thank you Mistress. I will, I promise.”

Returning to the task in hand I started to kiss her thighs. Lightly at first, nibbling ever so lightly between kisses, working my way ever so gently up her silky skin, closer and closer to her sex. By now I could smell that sweet perfume that only girls have and my mouth was watering with anticipation. My heart began to pound as I ran my tongue up the crease between her thigh and torso. She tasted ever so slightly salty from perspiration but never the less sweet to my taste buds. I could hear her breathing beginning to quicken and, encouraged by this, I began to nuzzle my way closer to her pussy, my hot breath warming her as I went.  I was almost there and my jaw dropped open, allowing my tongue to slide out from between my lips. 

My eyes snapped open and I was back in my bed. I let go of my Mistress cock and held my breath. Had I gone to far that time? Am I about to cum? No. I breath a sigh of relief and got out of bed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment