Saturday, April 18, 2009

Confession of an Anonymous, Decent Brat

The first time I came to the Dominion I heard this voice which completely intriguided me. It was sexy, sultry and beautiful and it still is today. I was and still am completly smitten by the Mistress with that voice.

Sometimes I think I should feel guilty about it. She is a highly respected Dominion Mistress and I am being a brat to her. But I like her a lot.

I could sit by her feet for hours and hours and just listen to her voice. She is intelligent, she makes me wanna be completley submissive to her and I am afraid that it will never happen. Because why would she? I am not worthy of such a beautiful, honest, funny person. 

In my wildest dreams I am though. In my wildest dreams I would do anything to make her happy. I would rub her shoulders when she is tired, I would joke to make her laugh, I would kiss her to make her feel better, I would dance with her for hours,  I would be submissive to show her how much I appreciate her. There is nothing I wouldn't do. 

If it would ever come to it I would solemn promise her this:

To be your lover when you need to be loved,
your doctor when you are ill,
your army when you go to war,
your umbrella when life rains down on you,
your rock when you get weary,
your shield when you need defense,
your spirit when you are drained,
your pillow when you need to rest,
your voice when no one can hear you,
your ear when no one will listen,
your comfort when you feel pain,
your hero when you are under duress,
your sunshine when darkness falls,
your answer when questions arise,
your inspiration to overcome obstacles,
your hand to hold when you are frightened,
your kiss that wakes you everyday,
and your "I love you" each and every night

And to make another confession I did not write that poem. But it would be true. 

~I always fall for the wrong ones ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment