Sunday, April 19, 2009

Caught Redhanded - Anonymous

She held the item in question before my nose. 

“Tell me what this is?” She demanded. 

I didn’t want to confess what I’d done, even though She knew. I was only digging myself deeper and deeper into trouble. Her fist clenched the item in Her hand, I avoided eye contact.

“Those are your black thong panties,” I answered and quickly added, “Mistress.”

“I know what they fucking are you troublesome slut. WHAT IS THIS!?,” She didn’t yell, but my ears were ringing. I began to stammer, but no words came out. She pressed the soft dark fabric to my face. I tried to hold my breath, but soon I felt the wetness on the tip of my nose and the scent filling my nostrils. 

I began having arrogant thoughts. She knew what it was. What I’d done was so cliché’ and immature. Why couldn’t we just get this over with? 

Her hand pressed harder against my face, and brought me back to reality, back into my submission. “What do you smell?” She asked. 

“My cum,” I whispered and hung my head. 

I am never good at concentrating. I try, but my mind wandered again. I didn’t know what She was going to do with me. This had never happened before. I had wrapped my Mistress’ lingerie around myself many times. I pulled it tight, my veins swelling and throbbing against the fabric. I’d never been caught before. I’d always pumped my hot dripping sex into Her panties just before I did the laundry. I was jolted back into submission again when I heard Her order, “Open!”

I opened my mouth and felt the cum drenched panties against my tongue. Her thongs always felt so small in my hands, but now soaking up my saliva this thong filled my mouth as my own scent filled my lungs. She pressed a finger at the bottom of my chin and forced my jaw to clamp down. 

“Give me your underwear,” She commanded me. I didn’t want to stop kneeling, so I tried my best to slip the tight boxer briefs down my thighs, over my knees and off my legs. I fumbled a bit, my eyes were on the tile floor of the laundry room, but I hoped that She was smiling at my struggling.

Still avoiding eye contact I held out my garments, which She snapped from my hand. I could feel Her gaze on the top of my head as She decided what to do with me. I was startled as I saw Her body lower into my view, Her hands on the floor; squatting in front of me. In one hand was my underwear, in the other She wielded a ruler. I swallowed. Semen-laced saliva trickled down my throat. 

She perched there on Her toes. I felt the tip of the ruler against my chest. She pushed me back forcing me to make eye contact and causing my legs fall open, spread before Her.  Once She had my eyes in Her gaze, I didn’t dare look away. Her robe had fallen open, my underwear clutched tightly against Her naked thigh. 

“Is this what it feels like?” She mused and didn’t waste anytime pressing my briefs between Her legs. I didn’t look down, I concentrated on Her eyes which began to slowly relax and fix themselves lower on my body. The pain was sharp, I felt the ruler smack hard against my cock. I winced and gagged on the panties in my mouth.

“What’s the matter?” She said in a mocking voice. “Isn’t this what you wanted? Why is your cock so limp?” 

I mumbled against my gag, but She knew. I had only finished cumming only moments before She found Her panties soaked in the hamper. “Look at your own panties, slut,” She laughed, “Did you ever think your Mistress would fuck Herself with them?”

I looked down to see Her fingers against the fabric of my underwear. My mouth watered at the thought of Her wetness. As if she was reading my thoughts, I felt the broad side of the ruler strike my cock painfully.

“Still can’t get it up? What good are you? Sitting there limp with a woman pleasuring herself in front of you.” 

I squinted from the pain and sucked in air through my teeth. She moaned softly and seemed to take an interest in my cock, dragging the edge of the ruler down it’s length. “Come on then,” She smacked my cock again. Still painful but more playful this time. “What a pitty, that you aren’t feeling up to it, slut.”

My eyes were wet from the pain. I looked through the tears to see my underwear and two of Her fingers deep inside Her, slowly sliding back out again. She moaned once more.

Moments later my own boxer briefs were dangling in front of my face. “See how useless these are? What am I supposed to do with your panties after I’ve soaked them? You’re always such an inconsiderate slut. I hope you know how I feel now.”

The she commanded me again. “Open,” She ordered.

I opened my mouth, Her drenched thong bulging from between my lips. I knew my fate and soon, those two fingers that were deep within Her pussy, were now shoving my own boxer briefs into my mouth. Her scent now mixing with my mouth full of my own cum. The tip of the ruler pushed against the bottom of my chin. I shut my mouth as best as I could. 

It all had only taken a few minutes, but the pain was unbearable. “I hope you’ve learned your lesson,” She said sternly. My eyes rolled up to look at the ceiling as tears streamed down my eyes. The ruler drug a trail from my chin across my chest and gave my bruised cock one last nudge before She was up and ready to leave the room. 

“Think about this next time,” she said and then left me with a question. “Do you want me to catch you again?”

I was alone, my mouth was full, my cock began to get hard. With a mouth full of our sex mixed together, I mumbled to myself, “Yes.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment