Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Black Widow I - Anonymous

I saw him, the blood in my veins begain to boil- embers raked with a iron poker seemed to ignite what tinders had been lain aside in my belly.  It was adrenaline fueled by raw emotion that drove me on.  I saw nothing, comparing one boy after another looking for the right one, my prey of the evening.  Who would expect a woman dressed as I was to be on the hunt.  A simple classic black ensemble, accented only with a hint of color hanging from around my neck.  The soft echo of stilettos bouncing over the marble floor while the amethyst stone rolled between my fingers, calculating which move would be the best.  

The dirty blonde hair had been washed and combed back, trying to maintain the surfer look despite the crisp suit that covered what was certainly a toned body underneath.  No not him, however just as delicious looked his friend, the one with the angelic eyes, the subtlest shade of blue that kept avoiding my direction, continuously glancing down into the glass of watered down pop.  The slightest sounds of pleasureable sounds slipped from my lips, this would be too easy.  

He was nearly perfect for what I had planned for my evening-  His arms would hang just enough that when I let the barest tips of the french manicure dance over his tnned flesh, I would be able to watch every ripple of goosebump dance over the surface.  I could envision the beauty of  a chain dangling from around the muscles of the boys neck.  I stood at the barstool, ignoring the tenders requests for my drink order.  I was too busy soaking in the moment, feeding off of the pure lust and skilled planning it would take to get him closer, draw him into my web...

Oh and how thorough the web had been woven, the blonde had no idea why I was on his arm a few moments later.  He was the football star, lifeguard on the weekends why did I walk away with his friend the shy one who didn't have the nerve to say hello to a gorgeous woman when she walked up.  I never got their names, I didn't need them.  The haughty hair gelled nitwit thought he would try to seduce me back to his place on the water with a "whats a Lady like you doing here... certainly the beach bar isn't the place you go for a drink on the town?"  Without  hesitation, I nonchalantly answered his sad excuse for a pick up line," Looking for something sweet to keep me company without trying to get in my dress."  

That was when I knew he was caught, my pretty little brunette coughed in his drink and for the first time smiled at me.  Without thinking I extended my hand to the side, letting the pads of my fingers lay upon the polyester blend jacket.  As if on cue the boys arm curled and instinctively brought me away from his buddy for a quiet moment to speak... 

A few whispered instructions were given to the boy as he guided me out the front door- which car to follow, the street name and the number to my apartment, and precisely which moment to ring the bell to gain entrance.  Just enough time for me to get upstairs, and let the pure exhiliration of power and lust fill my veins. 

  I poured a glass of water and left it on the counter, letting the quarrtz stone dance once again between my fingers- In the stone I could already see the sweet marks left from the ropes that were laid across the black laqured table at the end of my bed.  The crisp white cotton fibers a stark contrast to not only the room, but to the tanned flesh that  it would be wrapped firmly around holding his body in place for my amusement and pleasure.

Tucked safely away just beneath the duvet cover was my favorite pair of deerskin floogers with wieghted etched silver handles.  The chilled weight sang a sweet counter point to the harmony or discord that I chose to weild out of them- the light sensual meoldy of bliss, or the harsh staccato notes of red to create discord against a movement of pleasure.  

The bell chimed, and the sound of shuffled uncertain footsteps could be heard on the carpet in the hallway outside my front door.  A few delicate steps drew me to the door, I knew it was him, my catch of the evening was waiting on the other side of thedoor- but the few moments of anticipation hung around him like a blanket of mystery.  The bolt slid in the door and the handle turned as I appeared before him, no more no less than what he had seen at the bar- Until he willing stepped foot inside to be swallowed whole... 

"Hello Sweet One, this is your last chance to turn around and go back with your blonde buddy at the bar and pick up some college girl on spring break and take her home to have your way with her...." 

"I am here, and I am not turning back..." I could hear the missing word clinging in his throat as the boy crossed into the apartment, a confident stride for one who had entered the web of a black widow... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment